With a focus on federal, state and local governments, public organisations and companies, Mr Löchert specialises in the following:
- Project and quality management of small to medium-sized enterprises,
- Organisational studies/process observation and optimisation,
- Determining bureaucracy and regulatory costs,
- ERP implementation consulting,
- Controlling and target agreement systems,
- Profitability analyses, benchmarking and consolidation consultancy,
- New control instruments (controlling, cost and activity accounting, accrual accounting and budgeting)
- Personnel requirements analysis/role assessments,
- Performance-based remuneration in the public sector and evaluation systems,
- Employee and customer surveys
Mr Löchert has advised public-sector institutions since 1997. Before joining BDO, he was a senior manager with KPMG, a regional director with Kienbaum Management Consultants and at DaimlerChrysler Services.
Through his many years of experience, Mr Löchert was able to assume a variety of roles in the scope of external support.