With a focus on federal, state and local governments, public organisations and companies, Mr Krischel specialises in the following:
- Supporting complex transformation projects relating to the modernisation of public-sector budgeting and accounting, and controlling public-sector budgets (accounting system changeovers, consolidation, harmonisation internal/external accounting)
- Processes and instruments for targeted planning, budgeting and controlling
- Processes and tools for implementing municipal consolidated financial statements
- Programme and project management
- Mr Krischel began his career in 1994 with the city of Cologne. In the scope of his activities in central controlling in Cologne, Mr Krischel actively supported the development and expansion of new management instruments. The experiences he gained in this process helped Mr Krischel to respond as needed to questions from mainly public-sector clients in the scope of his consulting activities, which he took up in 2002 at KPMG.
- In the scope of his activities with BDO, which he joined in 2012, Mr Krischel specialises in planning and managing public administration projects, developing target-oriented planning and budgeting, developing controlling instruments including cost and activity accounting and teaching the content in seminars and training courses.