The creation of expert opinions is required in a variety of situations within and outside of crisis situations due to the legal framework conditions. For example, financing partners demand evidence of capacity for redevelopment when concluding or extending financing operations, while the auditor of the company demands evidence for the existence of the prerequisites for accounting under the going concern assumption, and the insolvency court requires an expert opinion on the existence of the prerequisites of §270b InsO (Insolvency Statute) within the scope of the ‘umbrella procedure’. After you have made your decision, and depending on the specific requirements, we help you to create the corresponding expert opinion or create it for you.
- Business conceptual design and implementation of individual restructuring measures
- Business assistance with capital measures
- Implementation of business due diligence investigations
- Comprehensive advice in the selling/purchasing process
- Partial closure and settlement
- Redeveloping reports as per IDW S 6