We actively support you with corporate management in difficult situations. Depending on the type and stage of the corporate crisis, turnaround management is performed by supporting corporate management in the implementation of measures to overcome the crisis and also by taking over a management position, such as a chief restructuring officer (CRO). Our name, our experience, our good relationships with a variety of institutional creditors and our knowledge of what is important for creditors in crisis situations means that the implementation of turnaround management is a first and important step towards boosting the confidence of creditors in the company.
- Preparing a turnaround
- Taking over turnaround/interim management
- Support in liquidity monitoring
- Financial consultancy during the crisis
- Designing and implementing remedial measures
- Monitoring insolvency proceedings under proprietary administration, for example, as CRO
- Redevelopment reports (e.g. as per IDW S 6)