With a focus on federal, state and local governments, public organisations and companies in the infrastructure, government and health sector, Mr Sienz specialises in the following:
- Supporting complex transformation projects relating to the modernisation of public-sector budgeting and accounting, and controlling public-sector budgets (accounting system changeovers, consolidation, harmonisation internal/external accounting)
- Implementation of complex business requirements in business processes and IT
- Organisation and strategy consultancy
- Assessing costs of bureaucracy and regulatory costs
- Programme and project management for complex transformation processes
Mr Sienz has more than twenty years of consulting experience in leading German auditing companies, including twelve years as a partner.
Prior to joining BDO, he was responsible for KPMG AG’s consulting business in the public sector in the fields of accounting, strategy, organisation and IT, and e-government at the federal, state and local levels, as well as for public-sector companies in Germany