Transaction accounting assistance
The results of due diligence should be included in the purchase agreements in a further step. We support you with the design of company purchase/sale agreements and credit agreements.
We will accompany you in the various stages of the negotiations, in particular with the analysis and preparation of the following topics:
- Developing appropriate negotiating tactics
- Developing a legal transaction structure tailored to your individual needs
- Support for the conceptual design of a tax-optimised transaction structure
- Support with establishing subsequent purchase price adjustment clauses (earn-out clauses, net debt, working capital, CAPEX, etc.)
- Formulating tax and other guarantees and assurances (equity capital, working capital)
- Contractual definition of financial indicators as per the applicable accounting principles (HGB, IFRS, US GAAP, etc.)
- Creating an indicative price allocation
Thanks to our experience with a number of transactions, we help you to optimise the purchase agreement for your needs from a business and tax point of view and without friction losses. This allows you to avoid unpleasant surprises during later negotiations or (arbitration) legal disputes (arbitration proceedings) in advance.