Statutory and voluntary audits
Our audit opinion is a quality seal on the basis of which you and others can make valid decisions – this is our goal! We focus on material issues, clarify issues quickly and in a solution-oriented manner and make binding statements.
An audit in the sense of commercial law is a check of annual, consolidated and interim financial statements which are fully prepared in line with the general accounting principles (e.g. HGB, IFRS, US GAAP).
Furthermore, the subject of our auditing services can be:
- Financial statements which have been prepared according to specially determined accounting regulations (for authorities, contractual partners, etc.)
- Auditing IFRS opening balance sheets
- Auditing additional components as per ProspektVO
- Auditing dependency reports
- Audit review of financial statements, half-year financial reports, quarterly reports and group reporting packages