BDO Expatriate Newsletter - Issue 43
27 August 2018
Original content provided by BDO
The BDO Expatriate Newsletter provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
This newsletter brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- UNITED KINGDOM: Corporate criminal offence legislation
- CHILE: Changes in immigration legislation in Chile
- CHINA: Amendment on PRC individual income tax law
- THE NETHERLANDS: Dutch work cost regulation
- TURKEY: New legislation in Turkey relating to foreign assets
- UNITED STATES: Disallowance of moving expenses - Impact on domestic and global mobility programs