Transfer Pricing News - Issue 35
26 April 2021
Original content provided by BDO
Transfer pricing is increasingly spurring significant changes in tax legislation around the world. This 35th issue of BDO’s Transfer Pricing News focuses on recent developments in Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Rwanda, Singapore, Thailand and Tunisia. As you can see, major developments in legislation, case law and guidance have occurred, with interesting implications for taxpayers around the world.
We are pleased to bring you this issue of BDO’s Transfer Pricing News, which we produced in close cooperation with our colleagues from the above-mentioned countries. We trust that you will find it useful and informative. If you would like more information on any of the featured articles, or would like to discuss their implications for your business, please contact the person listed under each article.
- NEW Global transfer pricing services overview
- Denmark: Submission of transfer pricing documentation now mandatory
- Germany: Guidance updated on taxpayer obligations during transfer pricing exam
- Ireland: New transfer pricing revenue guidance
- Israel: The Israeli tax authority tightening its standpoint regarding development centres
- Italy: Transfer pricing developments
- Rwanda: Transfer pricing developments
- Singapore: The IRAS’ COVID-19 transfer pricing guidance and what it means for companies
- Thailand: Comprehensive updates on Thailand Transfer Pricing
- Tunisia: Harmonisation of transfer pricing regulations with international standards
Go to the latest edition