In order to ensure corporate growth, to set the course for an exit from an investment or a business segment, and to create options for action in the context of corporate succession, companies often have to raise external capital. One possible option for achieving the set goal is access to the capital market through an IPO. However, the so-called IPO goes hand in hand with an organizational transformation process, is costly and complex and should therefore not be underestimated.
The scope of services
Individual and tailored IPO consulting can help you prepare your company accordingly for an IPO. In order to be able to guarantee the structural challenges, the processes, systems and functions must comply with the regulatory requirements.
Our experts accompany you through the entire IPO and transformation process. Thanks to our comprehensive service portfolio, we can offer you the right consulting concept for every structural, operational and regulatory issue in order to ensure your company's capital market viability in all respects.
The focus of our scope of services includes the following areas in particular:
- Establishment of stock market readiness (accounting and reporting, IFRS conversion, internal control system, corporate governance and risk management compliance)
- Preparation and review of pro-forma financial information
- IPO/capital market due diligence support
- Preparation and review of carve-out financial information
- Exit-Readiness Reviews
- Project management and coordination
Your profit at a glance
Through individual IPO consulting, you secure the following value added for your company:
- Customized advisory approach with multidisciplinary teams for each capital market transaction
- Securing extensive know-how in the area of capital market services
- Internal personnel relief through integration of our IPO specialists
- Independent consulting, free of conflicts and exclusively focused on the interests of your company
- Working in partnership with commercial and investment banks, private equity firms, institutional investors and legal advisors to achieve the best possible outcome for your business
- No (significant) training time necessary
- Excellent internal networking with other specialist departments such as Tax, Legal or our BDO specialist principles department