We offer industry-specific tax and business legal advice for the public sector and their corporate investments, because their taxation involves special regulations.
We focus on tax optimization especially regarding
- VAT optimized configuration of allowances
- Tax recognition of permanently loss-making activities
- Consolidated tax filing status of multi utility companies
- Optimization of divisional accounting
- Identifying commercial operations of public bodies
- Optimization with respect to dividend withholding tax
Specialists, mostly with dual qualifications as lawyers and tax consultants, provide tax & business law services in connection with state aid, procurement, labor- and municipal law.
We provide comprehensive advice from initial concept papers to practical implementation advice:
- Optimization of municipal groups
- Mergers and demergers
- Inter-municipal cooperation
- We cover all main state-run industries, especially:
- Local public transportation
- Drinking water supply and waste water disposal
We are familiar with the specifics of the local decision-making processes and have a focus on feasibility aspects at each stage of advice, because our goal is practical implementation.