With a focus on state and local administrations, universities and research institutes, and public-sector organisations, Mr Heilmann specialises in the following:
- Strategic realignment and optimisation of the organisational and operational structure, especially of IT service organisations
- Economic and functional assessment of IT service portfolios
- IT strategy and performance consultancy
- ERP implementation consulting, project management and project-parallel quality assurance, in the SAP environment and elsewhere
- Optimising IT-based business processes
- Design and implementation of controlling instruments
- Complex transformation projects relating to the modernisation of public-sector budgeting and accounting and controlling public budgets
As a senior manager, Mr Heilmann has more than 14 years of consulting experience in the public sector which he gained with the consultancy sector of KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft and with BDO AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft.
As a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Mr Heilmann focuses on a requirements-driven balance between the benefits of optimising IT investments and ensuring the orderly use of IT as well as IT baseline protection.