BDO Indirect Tax News focuses on issues of practical importance in the field of VAT and similar indirect taxes, such as GST. Experts from all over the world provide first-hand information on recent developments in legislation, jurisdiction and tax authorities’ opinions and directives.
In this edition:
- Canada: New tax levied on “underused” residential property in Canada
- Ecuador: New reductions/exemptions from VAT and the tax on foreign currency announced
- European Union:
- The Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism: What it means for businesses within and out
- CJEU holds online platform operator liable for VAT collected from customers
- France: Administrative guidelines released on VAT treatment of compensation payments
- Update on jurisprudence relating to VAT grouping rules
- Supply and installation of photovoltaic systems now zero-rated
- India: Scope of taxable online services affecting foreign service providers proposed to be broadened
- International: Indirect tax bytes
- Mexico: Ban introduced on imports of goods made with forced labour
- Netherlds: VAT consequences of a return of goods
- Poland: Mandatory e-invoicing postponed to July 2024
- Spain: Binding rulings clarify scope of new plastic packaging tax
- United Arab Emirates: New VAT reporting requirement for e-commerce supplies and rules for reporting
- United Kingdom:
- Impact of EU “VAT in the Digital Age” proposals on UK/non-EU organisations
- Plastic packaging tax rate increased
- United States: Without an exemption certificate your sales may not be exempt
Abonnieren Sie die neuesten Nachrichten von BDO!
Please fill out the following form to access the download.