BDO Indirect Tax News focuses on issues of practical importance in the field of VAT and similar indirect taxes, such as GST. Experts from all over the world provide first-hand information on recent developments in legislation, jurisdiction and tax authorities’ opinions and directives.
In this edition:
- Aruba: Implementation of new VAT regime postponed
- Belgium: New VAT rules for hotel services and rental of furnished accommodation
- Czech Republic: Threshold for mandatory VAT registration to increase
- Egypt: Changes to VAT rules include some relaxations
- European Union:
- Luxembourg: CJEU to rule on VAT treatment of director fees
- Netherlands: CJEU clarifies Dutch rules on VAT deduction via the adjustment mechanism
- India: Strategy to become a USD 5 trillion economy
- International: Indirect tax bytes
- Mauritius: Tax authorities publishing information on VAT payers
- New Zealand: Measures proposed to bring operators of electronic marketplaces within the scope of GS
- Poland: VAT simplification measures under consideration
- Singapore: IRAS publishes guidance on GST rate change and transitional rules
- NFTs treated as electronically supplied services for VAT purposes
- General e-invoicing obligations to apply to B2B transactions
- United Kingdom: New approach to VAT treatment of compensation/termination payments
- United States: Watch out for marketplace facilitator compliance obligations
Abonnieren Sie die neuesten Nachrichten von BDO!
Please fill out the following form to access the download.