Virtually no other industry is faced with uncertainties on a par with those in waste management when it comes to future orientation. The political framework conditions are changing, and they have a decisive influence on the way waste management is shaped. Federal state waste laws and waste management plans have a direct impact on waste management. A number of questions arise:
- Commissioning authorities: Public-sector waste disposal providers or private enterprise?
- Organisational form: Limited liability company, in-house, public-sector body, limited liability company or limited partnership?
- Procurement law: How can legal certainty be achieved in awarding the contract to the waste disposal service provider? What are the criteria for an in-house contract award?
- Municipal levies legislation: How do the various options affect waste disposal charges?
- Landfills and landfill management: What options for action exist from the point of view of the commercial balance sheet, fiscal law and levies legislation?
This area requires the interaction of a competent team of consultants made up of accountants, tax consultants, lawyers, engineers and business consultants. In-depth knowledge of the industry is an essential basis for successful client support.
Our specialists are available for specific questions:
- Tax advice and commercial law consulting
- Our industry-experienced specialist lawyers handle legal topics.
- In the form of engineers from BDO Technik- und Umweltconsulting GmbH, BDO also has proven technical expertise in waste management systems and facilities.
- And BDO is a member in the vku promotional association:
Examples of our service portfolio:
Our specialists contribute their expertise in an interdisciplinary manner and are thus able to comprehensively prepare, analyse and evaluate even the most complex of issues in this way. Because we have expert knowledge of many industries, we are able to take a holistic approach.